We provide weekly and daily price sheets on credits, allowances and other products covered by Karbone’s team. This provides a price discovery model for trading or can be used as a tool to make investment decisions.
Market Analysis Publications
These publications consist of monthly and quarterly market briefs, providing up-to-date market and regulatory insight in a multitude of renewable energy and environmental markets for a wide variety of market participants.
Custom Analytical Research
Our custom research provides in-depth analysis of financial and regulatory conditions in the New Energy Economy at the country, regional and state levels. Our team customizes the research for each client and is often targeted to investors and traders interested in this emerging sector.
Karbone provides an array of consulting services to renewable energy and carbon offset developers, focused on the monetization of environmental credits. Our team works with asset owners to provide the tools and resources necessary to develop renewable energy projects. Our services include:
- Analyze and define project scope.
- Technology selection: solar, wind, biomass, landfill gas, fuel cell and biomass.
- Competitive EPC sourcing to decide proper cost, technology and project scope.
- Develop financial plan and optimize the development structure.
- Negotiate and construct cashflow from power and environmental credits.